Friday, March 24, 2017

"Dick Dancers" gets 4 Hearts from MMGoodBookReviews.com!


Prime gave Dick Dancers 4 Hearts!  Thank you, Prime! Read the entire review below:
Reviewer: Prime
Review: I’m going to keep this one short, not just because this is a short story but because I don’t want to ruin the element of surprise of this book. We are introduced to Joel, who for the sake of brevity can be a selfish prick, as well as his sweet and caring boyfriend, Sam. Joel is a sought after dancer at the club where he works and ends up with a stalker.
This is a well written book and I got quickly engrossed with the story, despite the fact I did not like Joel particularly well from the beginning. All I’m going to say is that I did not see the end with this one and I hope that there could be another short giving a bit more…and that is all!
Enjoy!
https://mmgoodbookreviews.wordpress.com/2015/03/24/dick-dancer-by-alex-morgan/


Purchase your copy of Dick Dancers here:
https://www.amazon.com/Dick-Dancers-Alex-Morgan-ebook/dp/B01MZ6IDUP/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1490360535&sr=8-1&keywords=Dick+Dancers

No comments: