Friday, February 22, 2008

As if the Oklahoma Legislature didn't have enough to worry about...

I'm sitting in my hotel room in Tampa, Florida, and a special news item just aired on the Fox station. Apparently a state senator in Oklahoma has become offended by "Truck-Nuts", so he's trying to introduce legislation to ban the accessories. The Tampa affiliate said that passing the bill will be difficult since the Truck Nuts have a lot of fans and support! Too bad the news anchors didn't name the senator. Maybe he doesn't have the balls to identify himself? (rim shot, please!) Thank you, Thank you! I'll be here until tomorrow!


2 comments:

West said...

The only thing more ridiculous than "truck nuts" is an attempt to legislate them.

Alan Scott said...

I agree. An attempt to legislate them is so stupid. I think Truck Nuts are hysterical. The first time I saw them was when we were living in Dallas. My parents were with us and, fortunately, Mom was in the back seat, so she didn't see them. My dad, Frazier and I burst out laughing as a truck with the nuts passed. We let Dad explain to Mom what was so funny.