Thursday, August 7, 2014

Switch Hitter receives another great review!






Nice review from a Top 1000 reviewer on Amazon;

This book is a down and dirty little quickie, but it was much more in-depth and suspenseful than I expected. Be warned, this book involves a sick, obsessed fan and the scenes are a bit graphic. If you have issues with sexual assault, you may want to be wary of this one.

I have to say I was surprised and pleased by just how much story the authors were able to pack into this little novella. But that being said, I would have loved it if it had gone even further. I really loved the developing relationship between Cap and Jase and would have liked to have seen more between them. As it is though, it's a very good story about two very alpha males who enter into a somewhat forbidden relationship. Neither one can be gay and stay on top of their careers, but they are so awesome together. I did enjoy the way that the story played out especially the climax with Cap.

It was an interesting little story and I would definitely read more by these two.

No comments: