Friday, August 1, 2014

Project Runway Weird Season 13

The number 13, since the Templar Knights were betrayed on Friday the 13th, has been regarded as unlucky or having negative connotations.  That seems to be the case with the thirteenth season of Project Runway.  When designer Carrie Sleutskaya got eliminated last night, she said between tears she was confused, frustrated, and baffled by her losing design and by the winning one.  Everyone was surprised by designer Sandhya Garg's win last week. I have to admit I'm confused, too, by the winning dresses, if I can call them that.  
 Dishcloth material?



This is fashion?  It looks more like a 6th grade Arts and Crafts project.


I've never had an eye for fashion and I thought Project Runway would give me an insight to that world, but now I have no idea what fashion is.  Maybe tacky is 'in'?

No comments: