Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Goin' Down on the Farm at Loveyoudivine Alterotica

Before Switch Hitter was published, I had a short story, "Goin' Down on the Farm", released at loveyoudivine Alterotica!



Blurb: After graduating from high school, Ralph travels north to Iowa to help his family with harvest and is reunited with his cousin Scott.  Resigned to a summer of hot, sweaty work, Ralph is surprised when Scott introduces him to some hot, sweaty activities that don’t involve work.



Excerpt: I walked out of the water onto shore, giving Scott a triumphant smile as I reclaimed my drawers. He glanced at me out of the corner of his eye. For some strange reason, I didn’t feel ashamed or embarrassed as I stood buck naked in front of my cousin since I had realized my cock was a little longer than most guys my age. He gave a slight turn to his head and his gaze flickered downward for just an instant as I slid my briefs back on. I also noticed the tent growing in his.


Scott led me to a patch of grass where the sun would dry us off. We laid down on our backs, arms crossed behind our heads, looking up at the sky.

“Maybe you should think about transferring to college in New Mexico,” I blurted out.

Where the hell did that come from?

If Scott was surprised, he gave no indication. He chuckled instead. “An interesting idea. I don’t know much about mountains, except they’re cold in the winter.”

“Not the foothills.”

“They’re covered with ice and snow.”

“Only during the winter.”

“I can’t ski except on water.”

It was my turn to chuckle. “I can teach you.”

Scott rolled over onto his side, facing me. “Keep talking like that and I just might do it.”

I smiled up at him, his face close to mine. I began to wonder if he was going to kiss me. The thought sent blood pumping to my cock again. What could I do? If I rolled toward him, it would look like I was going to kiss him. If I rolled away…no. I couldn’t do that, but what could I do to hide my hard-on?

Delores called from the rise in the distance and Scott sat up to answer her summons to supper.

Was I relieved? Or disappointed? I was grateful for the opportunity to pull my jeans on to hide my erection, but what would it be like to be kissed by Scott?

I wanted to know.

No comments: