Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"Descent" now at loveyoudivine Alterotica


The prequel novel to the Master Mike and mutt series is now available at loveyoudivine.com!
Is Todd the best slave Master Mike ever had? How far will he go in his struggle to convince Master Mike?
Excerpt:
i heard Master get out of the car and start calling orders. The lid opened and the sudden dim light blinded me. Hands grabbed me and hauled me out of the trunk. They laid me on the ground and untied me. My arms and legs had stiffened from being restrained so i couldn't move for a few seconds. i groaned in pain as the blood returend to my extremities and i managed to rise to my feet.
eight thirty-five stood next to two more slaves, both shaved head to toe and not wearing a stitch of clothing, except for the chain collars and padlocks around their necks. i glanced around and saw we were in a large triple car garage. Where you would expect to see cars or storage shelves sat a work space with power tools, welding equipment, stacks of lumber and bundles of iron and steel bars. i caught a glimpse of cages, benches and St. Andrew's crosses in various stages of construction.
"boi todd!"
At the sound of Master's voice, my head snapped around. "Yes, sir!"
"eight thirty-five will show you where you will stay tonight." He turned and left the garage through a door into the house. The two slaves followed Him. eight thirty-five picked a flashlight from a shelf and led me through the same door and down a staircase into a basement room. he locked me into a cage with a pallet for a bed and a blanket.
"Someone will come and get you in the morning." he left me alone, turning out the flashlight.
i didn't sleep well that night because the cramped cage didn't allow me to stretch out. It was also pitch black in the room. If there were windows, they must have been covered completely to not let any light from outside. i dozed off and on for a while, and finally fell into a restless sleep only to be woken up a short time later to the sound of running feet overhead.
Daylight filtered in through a window high up on a wall, and covered with a heavy curtain. i looked around the room and saw three other naked forms in cages similar to mind. One guy was starting to come around but the other two slept on through the ruckus. Not knowing what to do, i lay still and listened to the noises coming from above to see if i could determine what was going on.
The footsteps didn't sound hurried or rushed, rather more like people determined to get things done efficiently and quickly. The door to our room opened and eight thirty-five came down the stairs. Without a word, he opened all the cages and roused the two sleeping. he showed us to a toilet where we could relieve ourselves.
"you three report to the kitchen," he said to the others. he turned to me. "you are to stay here until Master calls for you." i thought i detected a tone of condescension in his voice but tried to dimiss it from my mind as just me being self-conscious about my nakedness.
i was a little disappointed that i had to remain behind, and even more upset when eight thirty-five locked me back in my cage. Fortunately, i didn't have to wait long before another slave came to release me. i recognized him from Master's blog. A little thinner than the others, he wasn't as handsome either.
"i'm four-eleven. i'm here to take you to Master Mike." he said it with a slight smile, which was a relief from what i felt with eight thirty-five. i followed him into a large dining room. Master Mike sat at one end.

No comments: