Friday, December 11, 2009

Chocolate Surprises available today at loveyoudivine.com!


My latest short story "Chocolate Surprises" is released today from loveyoudivine Alterotica! Check it out at www.loveyoudivine.com

Read the synopsis and exciting excerpt below:


Synopsis:

When Shane invites him over, Jason does not expect to find Shane covered entirely in chocolate. He is eager to lick it off and enjoy the sexy body underneath, but Shane has a challenge for him. Find all the tattoos hidden by the layer of chocolate before enjoying the spoils. The thought of running his tongue over Shane’s delicious body sends Jason’s libido into overdrive, but he has discover all of the tattoos first. Will he find them before the sugar rush hits? Jason is willing to take that risk.






Excerpt:





A big smile widened across Jason’s face as his eyes took in the vision standing before him. All he had imagined about Shane’s body came true as the evidence presented itself.
“Wow!” Jason breathed. “Screw the appetizers and main course. I’ll go straight to dessert. Is there a banana under there or are you just happy to see me?” He dropped to his knees, crawling forward but Shane stepped back, holding his hand out in front of him.
“Down, boy,” he warned with a grin. “No banana but you’ll find out soon enough.”
Jason remained on his knees, sitting back on his heels and looked up at him with a playful pout. “Do I at least get to peel it first?”
Shane laughed. “Remember I said I’d show you my tattoos?”
Jason nodded and licked his lips. His eyes rested on the bulge between Shane’s legs.
“I’m gonna let you see them but you have to find them first.”
“You mean like a scavenger hunt?” Jason rose to his feet.
“Exactly.” Shane winked and held up his forefinger. “Using only your tongue.”
Jason beamed. “If I start licking you, you’ll pop right out of here.” He reached for his crotch but Shane moved back again to avoid the touch.
“No, I won’t,” he laughed. “If you can find all of my tattoos before you get sick on chocolate, you’ll discover why.”
Jason circled Shane, running a finger very lightly along his exposed neck just above the chocolate. “What’s my first clue?”

No comments: